Thursday 17 April 2014

CHOPPER VISIT

So yesterday the Westpac Rescue Helicopter came to visit our school and...
I GOT TO GO ON IT!!

The reason I got picked to go on the Helicopter was because my AMAZING class raised the second most money for the Westpac Rescue Helicopter (Mr Baker's Room 23 raised the most).

It was an amazing experience although I was a little nervous about going. Thank you for your encouragement Room 25, it is an experience I will NEVER forget!

A special 'Thank you' to Mikayla, Bradley, Dominic, Tianna, Logan and Taine. :)

Here is a video of the Helicopter arriving with Mr Baker

Helicopter Arrival



8 comments:

  1. You were so lucky to get to ride in the helicopter Mrs Tipi!
    From Ms Boyd and Room 2

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! SOO LUCKY! All thanks to my AMAZING class raising so much money!! They rock!!

      Delete
  2. We totally agree. Thankyou for sharing photos of Austin in the helicopter. He looked so excited!
    from Mrs.M.R. and Room 16

    ReplyDelete
  3. You were very lucky and very couragous. And I guess you had a great overview from up there. Did you see your own house?
    Could you see the cathedral from Cologne?
    And Room 25, you did a gret job sending her up there!!!
    from Mum in Cologne, Germany

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi mum,

      I had a GREAT view but I could not see my house nor the Cologne cathedral. But I did see the Nor-Western motorway and the skytower!
      And yes mum, my class rocks!

      Delete
    2. awesome it is miss tipis mum :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)):):):):):):):):):)):):):)):):):):):):):):)
      FROM RICKY

      Delete
  4. Hi room 25

    from hayley

    ReplyDelete